memories

memories
my ariya creations

Monday 3 March 2014

shana interview

Celebration arjun’s 100 episodes…
Re..congrats for arjun’s 100th episodes..
Shana: thank u so much..
Re: hw vl u all celebrate.??
Sana: we had a cake cutting on the set and toniht we will have a rocking party…
Shaleen: we will dance like crazy today… breaking the floor..
Re:what was ur first reaction whn u got selected for the show?
Sana: happy to do a new and different charater .. and scared as it was a thriller..so many stunts to be dne..
Shaleen: very excited… and extremely on cloud 9….
Re: hw was the journey from 1st day to 100episodes?
Sana: beautiful… with only a single girl on sets I am pampered a lot.. and all supported and cared for me..bt happy that sheetal and ritu are here nw.. we gang against the boys…
Shaleen: journey was superb… interesting.. learning new thing everyday , growing as an actor..and doing stunts my fav…
Re:ur first day on set?
Sana: first day was confusion… I couldn’t ask anything to anyone…we all were strangers.. so very awkward..and we still had to go through
Shaleen: scary coz I have shot with fire, then water, underwater.. so darin g day..
Re: first opiniion abt eachother..
Sana: very hardworking, focused and ready to face challenges..
Shaleen: I felt she is a barbie doll…. she is sweet, caring and was scared on the day.. I heard that she came from miss india.. so I thought she will having some arrogance bt later she was immensly down to earth..bt ya she was totally different … and whn never thought in common.. if I would say left she would no right is fine….
Re: people are so much engrossed and impresssed by ariya as pair.?? What urs take on that?
Sana: extremely happy abt it.. and I would say thank u fans …and keep loving us… we are blessed..
Shaleen: it feels good that ur hardwork is paying offf..thank u ariya fans..
Re: ur first shot was a fight…so hw did u manage being strangers..???
Sana: we had lot of work shops and there we became really good friends.. though we had different bt we mutually respected eachother’s thoughts.. bt ya  I was scared to hit him.. and once I was very close to hit him on his face…
Shaleen: I was shooting for the fire sequence and the bike ride…whn I went back I saw her doing the stunt..fistly we use the divide the sequence in steps and then perform it..bt even I was scared because first I held her hand soflty bt thn gorky sir said u r angry so show that.. hold her hand a little rashly. I was really worried coz even my softest hold would be like hard for her..so scred to hurt her..
Bt Aftr 3 -4 rehearsals(turning to sana for confirmation)
Sana: ya 3-4
Shaleen: then the shot went ok..bt she sprained her arm a little..
Re: wat advices of ur creatives and gorky sir helped u the most?
Sana: they only trust eachother and feel ur character..
Shaleen: ya whenever I have to be angry or shout on her.. sir vl say ur arjun shouting on riya so dnt worry she wnt bad,…aur baadme if u want say sorry to her..bt shot mein no compromise..
Re:what are  changes in relationship from thn to nw?
Sana: we have more comfort.. more friendly.. I can share anything with him.. and others…
Actually we became friends on the 5 or 6th day of our workshops..
Shaleen: we have becomes best of friends from strangers… and best supporters whn we need ..we can comfortably share problems..bt ya still our thinking never goes same..still we think differently we fight and thn laugh at our selves..
Re: describe as a person?
Sana: shy, composed, helping, respecting every1..and hell focused , stunt freak…
Shaleen: humble, sweet, caring,spreading smile all over…bt a big beauty  and cleanliness freak…
She hit him/..
Re: did  any of u  got angry ever?
Sana: ooooo nt angry bt ya still bit upset..abt stunt nt going properly..
Shaleen: should I say…??
Sana: say it cme on..i vl hit later for that
Shaleen: ya she was angry.. that too on me.. actually it was for my sake..because I worked for around 5-7hours and had nothing…so she was like have some food that wnt affect ur stunts..
Re: what u do to manofy each other whn the other one is angry or not in a good mood.?
Sana:  give him home made food. And my dimpled smile..he is done
Shaleen: chocolates and her coffee..
Re: we heard u gave eachother beautiful nicknames..??wats that?
They both had a laughter…
Sana: I call him shaa.,.. infact now every1 does..
Shaleen: I call her baby, sweety pie
Re: any reason for such names?
Sana: ya I felt it too long—shaleen so I cut it to shaa.
Shaleen: nothing in particular.. she is so sweet and innocent as a baby…
Sana: aaww so sweet.. .(she huggs him sideways)
 Shana: sorry.. we are mad people..
Re: I m enjoying ur madness and I m sure fans will also enjoy one..
Re: next question….the highest viewed and voted scene of ariya is the one whn riya got shot and other is the bathroom scenes.. please share sme off-screen moments..
Sana: the scene whn riya got shot was very emotional and arjun’s soft side was viewed there..the etf costume was quite an hevy one so he had to drag me back again and again and his back suffered too much..
Shaleen: last lift scene was also a problem so the costume was very slippery and she did nt hold on to my neck and it was difficult even my slightest mistake would led her fall..
Re: before few months shaleen had a rift and fight with someone outside a night club?
Shaleen: actually he was harressing a girl.. aftr few minutes whn his actions were just not acceptable we first asked him calmly to just leave the girl alone bt he started to fight .. so thn to save myself I also punched himm… he was badly drunk..
Re: sana u knw abt it..?
Sana: we all were together..me, shaa, siddy, bezhaad..that guy was seriously a bastard..
Re: shaleen does sana cook ?
Shaleen: ya she cooks and that too really well..
Sana: yeh I m the winner of masterchief…
Re: sana shaleen cook?
Sana: cooking and he.. my god if he will cook some day the house will be on fire and kitchen dnt ask..he doesn’t even know hw to hold the knife properly.
Re: we have heard that he writes some poems?
Sana: ya I too came to know surprisingly whn I saw a diary in his bag.. first I was like should I open bt then I thought its his so I can open..
Shaleen: meri har chez pe toh official right hai iska..
Sana: ha tooh… then I read and I was like he wrote it…I was so impressed with the writing..
Shaleen: from then she always makes me write a poem on her once in a week..
Re: how u spend ur holidays…
Sana: this goes same for us… half day we sleep.. then other half some partying and going out with friends..
Shaleen: my other half is always with my playstation…if my friends arent available
Part 2
Re: nw lets have a rapid fire? Hw much u knw each other?
Fav color:
Sana: black
Shaleen: pink, black.
FavFood:
sana: any punjabi food…bt not a foodiee.
Shaleen:diet food… salads, boiled eggs…ya she is a big fan of pani puri and chats..
Fav drink:
Sana: cutting chai(he is so much into character always)
Shaleen: so r u… coffeee and red bull…sometimes..
Sport:
Sana: cricket ..playstations…he is so crazy about it,…
Shaleen: cricket and table tennis..
Re: brand conscious..????
Sana: sometimes..
Shaleen: yes..bt she does have a very good fashion sense.. infact we always get her suggestion specially while going to any event..
Re: the best one looks in?
Sana: track n tee.
Shaleen: anything she wears.. more preferable shorts and tops..
Re: song murmuring these days?
Shaleen:  hum tere bin ab reh nahi satke –from ashiquee2
Sana:balam pichkari…-yeh jawani hai dewani.. and chahun mein ya na..- ashiquee2
Re:best moment on screen-offscreen..
Sana:whn we went for a drive on a rainy day..thats too without informing any1.
Shaleen: ya that was the best…… and  whn I was nomited for ita..
Sana: such a workoholic..
Re: one destination both prefers to go..
Shana: goa..
Re: wat irritates u about eachother?
Sana: his carelessnes abt his health and himself..
Shaleen: miss cleanliness freak.i like it bt sometimes I freaks me out.
Re: wat u respect about eachother?
Sana: he is a perefect gentlemen and treats everyone with equal respect..
Shaleen: oh my itni tarif… (To the reporter)please come once a month..so she gives sme compliment..bt on a serious note.. I respect for the true human being she is …
Re: similarity in charater and real self?
Sana: work dedicated, analytical outlook, deep thinker, strong, daring….
Shaleen: cute, blubby, brings smiles on faces.
Re: dissmilirity:
Sana: he laughs a  lot and make others laugh too..and he is a god fearing man..
Shaleen: statistics ka ratta…
Re: any surprising thing abt him?
Sana: he can sleep wearing shades…
Shaleen:she speaks a lot while sleeping,.
Sana: no..u r lying,..
Shaleen: once u slept and I heard u..even sid did..
Re: what would u like to change..
Sana: he never shares his pain..i would like him to do that.
Shaleen: nothing she is just too good the way she is..
Re: there was a buzz that sana is leaving the show coz of health issues and also because u both couldn’t so well with eachother go..
Sana: my health prob was a reason… bt our fight.. where do people get these gossips . If v even try we cant fight..
Shaleen: we never fought.. if u find smthing I like do tell us… we do have diff opinions.. bt that’s wat we call individuality..
Re: ur fans badly want to knw.. are u guys dating?
Both smiled…
Sana:no nothing till nw…and if we date in future.. we will shout it to the world and say it.. I m not the person who will hide my relationship..
Shaleen: no .. till nw its no.. whn it will yes we will announce it openly..i dnt understand why would hide if we fall for some1..
 Re: wat u do to make each other do smething of ur choice?
Sana: nothing he will just make a baby face and say please baby..
Shaleen: she cmes with a  plan.. she will come to u.. sit and say shaa shaa suno na mujhe yahan jana hai ya yeh karna hai.. chalo mere saath please shaa… thn gve a dimpled smile..
Re: ever anyone of u shouted on eachother…?
Sana: na he never shouts.. bt he makes bad faces if he doesn’t like smething..
Shaleen: ya she does it aftr every stunt I pull…
Re: wat shouting…
So careless, dnt u care abt yourself..
Re: who u complain about eachother.???
Shaleen: to her only and mostly to bez and sid
Sana: his mom..
Shaleen: and anything she says my mom believes and will scold me so much..
Re:if u both go on a date what would be it like?
Sana: It should be on a beach… and shaa will there so rest doesn’t matter..
Shaleen:samee…we love beaches..
Re:Nw as u have become friends do u share things
Sha: sharee she tks anything she likes from my stufff..
Sana: I like his hoddies so much so I go to his vanity and get the hoddie and wear it..
Shaa: mein pagal ki tarh dhoonta rehta hon..
Re: special mention???
Sana: ya my dog loves him so much that when comes he even forgets me… even if he hears shaa he vl starting jumping..
(I dnt knw her dog’s name—so m naming it as bobo))
Once I aksed him to bring some things from delhi he gave me a big bag.. I was so happy… bt only 1 stuff mine and all others were toys for bobo..
Nw others the whole etf enters..

Re: welcome.. to the interview nw I vl get more interesting answers..
Re: hw do u feel abt arjun’s success?
All : grt … so happy….
Re: wat would u say abt ur co-actors?
Bez: family…
Sid: fun and masti..
Sheetal:  my second home.
Ketan: lve them all..grt support
Re: wats ur take on shaleen:
Sid and bez: dam good as  a person… bt careless abt himself.. even if he is  hurt he will smile
Sheetal: ya same… he is wonderful person…
Re: Best scene of  arjun and riya???
Sid: I think the first fight and bathroom scene..
Bez: riya gets shot and bathroom scene..
Shee: coffee making scene where shaa smiles a little..
Ketan: I like the coin putting scene..whn riya puts coin in arjun’s pocket and first fight..
Re: wat masti u do?
Sid: recently sana brought we yummy butter chicken we all ate and we slept..the spot came and tried to wake us up  bt then we were so badly sleeping that finally they literally shook us up..
Shaleen: bohot galiya padi uss din..

Re: lastly apke fans ke liye…hw will arjun propose to ria in future?
Sid: my my….it will be next wonder of the world..
 sana: riya will faint if arjun does so..
bez: rathore damiit kehna bhul jayega..
shee: actually we would love to see it..
ketan: arjun propose karega toh bhi kahegi samjhe ya samjhaun..
finally all laughed and interview over..





























No comments:

Post a Comment